Find people with the skills, experience, and maturity to own a problem but know when they need to ask for help - then let them loose. As a fully distributed company we rely on people who can own problems, and deliver solutions.
Good ideas come from everywhere, and we encourage healthy discussion and debate on the team.
Focus on the Important Stuff
No bikeshedding. Differentiate the business by tackling the difficult problems. Transportation is ripe with meaty problems in need of well engineered solutions.
Perks & Benefits
Our passion and long term commitment is part of our team culture and vital to our success
Haskell : Backend & Web App Developer - Remote
Coming off recent sales wins, we're excited to announce that we're expanding the engineering team.
At Tripshot, our engineering culture believes that not all tech is created equal.
The next addition to the Tripshot engineering team will help with both the backend and web apps. Most of our new features require changes to both in roughly 75/25 proportion, but varies depending on the task.
- Haskell experience is an absolute requirement. Personal projects are fine if they can be shared with us.
- Java experience preferred. Its not necessary to have worked with GWT before, but that would be a bonus.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent personal time management skills. You will be working from home.
- Excellent analytical skills. Our roadmap is full of interesting problems requiring non-trivial algorithm design.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Tripshot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to wlewis [at] tripshot.com
Be Part of the Tripshot Team
The section below contains the roles where we're looking for help. Checkout Opportunities
If there is no role listed or none that seems to suit your skills, we'd love to hear from you nonetheless!