TripShot moves people - offering a complete transportation platform for Public/Private Agencies offering Fixed Routes, On Demand, Parking, Reservations, Payment Services, Vanpool and Bikes, all under one platform. TripShot provides a solution that no other company is offering in the market today. TripShot continues to be the market leader for Private commute transportation and is looking at expanding that success.
TripShot is looking for an experienced and ambitious Product Manager to be an important part of our Product team, to help build and maintain our product experience currently being used by over 100,000 users. We are excited to be growing into the next phase of our journey and we're hoping you'll be part of that experience.
It is the Product team's responsibility to help identify the transit challenges our customers face and to help drive solutions within TripShot’s products and services - share customer pain points, discuss solutions to address their needs, and steer our Engineering efforts to align with our company vision and market demand. The ideal candidate is motivated, ambitious, confident, and passionate about the opportunity to help create a superior experience for our users.
You will work closely with our engineering and business teams and other areas of the organization to help improve our existing products and support our growth initiatives. We want people who care about building easy to use products and using data to make better decisions.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Understand the TripShot platform and product vision/roadmap to be able to help our clients understand the power of TripShot, uphold the TripShot brand and anticipate market needs
- Have intimate knowledge of our clients’ needs and TripShot’s value proposition
- Effective in identifying problems in customer environments and positioning TripShot solutions
- Define and articulate the customer experience and conduct thorough discovery to understand customer needs/requirements, identify roadblocks, tackle challenges, understand decision-making processes/timeframes
- Support quarterly check-ins and scalable touch points with existing customers when applicable
- Maintain a customer-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with other Product Managers, Executive Leadership, Business Development, and Engineering Teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team to gather business requirements as well as to provide and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams.
- Translate customer needs into clear, well-defined functional and tactical requirements backed by a deep understanding of the product and market landscape
- Write thorough requirements and implementation plans
- Support UI and UX design planning of our web and mobile products
- Interface closely with Engineering to define scope, review, and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, define new opportunities
- Participate in competitive analyses of other products that operate in the same space
- Be a constant advocate for collaboration
- Contribute to organizational development and operational efficiencies across the company
- Minimum of 3 years in product management or relevant experience in a tech-related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Transportation industry
- Fluent in engineering concepts to capture deeply technical requirements and ability to translate them for non-technical audiences
- Strong communication, presentation and client management skills across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience driving projects from start to finish in collaboration with our engineering
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Have a “make it happen” mentality - maintain a positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Demonstrates a high level of work ethic
- Strong understanding and curiosity of TripShot's platform and competitive landscape
- Be able to think creatively and develop out-of-the-box ideas to overcome challenges and objections
- Demonstrate experience managing a product and prioritizing workflow accordingly
- Must possess the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on strong client relationships
- Passion for TripShot and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable transportation
- Excellent communication and great ability to collaborate
- Intuitive mind for good user experience
- Understanding technical requirements and aspects of modern apps
- Effectively communicate with other team members
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org