Location: Remote, Pacific & Mountain Time Zones preferred
TripShot moves people - offering a complete transportation platform for Public/Private Agencies offering Fixed Routes, On Demand, Payment Services, and Vanpool/Carpool/Bike, all under one platform. TripShot provides a solution that no other company is offering in the market today. TripShot continues to be the market leader for private commute transportation and is looking at expanding that success in the public space.
TripShot’s Data Engineer position reports to and supports the Director of Professional Services and Analytics. The Data Engineer will assist in the development, maintenance, optimization, and access to the analytic data infrastructure, allowing TripShot to facilitate data-driven decision making.
Key Objectives and Job Responsibilities:
- Build, test, and maintain cloud-based data architecture and data pipelines
- Combine raw data from multiple different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Integrate business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Vega, Tableau, PowerBI
- Monitor overall performance, health and stability of the analytic architecture
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data cloud platforms such as Snowflake, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design, including the creation of table schema, table views, and data transformation
- Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Able to think creatively and develop out-of-the-box ideas to overcome obstacles
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while driving towards clarity and solutions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for TripShot and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable transportation
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com