TripShot moves people - offering a complete transportation platform for Public/Private Agencies offering Fixed Routes, On Demand, Payment Services, and Vanpool/Carpool/Bike, all under one platform. TripShot provides a solution that no other company is offering in the market today. TripShot continues to be the market leader for Private commute and campus transportation and is driving to expand on that success.
A Business Development Executive’s primary focus will be to acquire new TripShot customers while developing and implementing growth opportunities in new and existing markets. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, ambitious, sales-minded, confident and adept at communicating TripShot’s value proposition. A successful Business Development Executive will consistently meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
We empower our Business Development Executive team to fully own their success - to be the CEO of their books of business. BDEs will own a defined market and/or territory of accounts consisting of prospects, assisting in improving positions with current customer relationships - and are directly responsible for net new business goals. We look for people who are internally motivated and driven to succeed - achieving their goals by:
- Creating a blueprint of their market/territory, mapping a path to achieve goals by identifying the highest potential areas for growth
- Establishing rapport with current and new decision-makers within net new accounts and possibly existing accounts to pursue growth goals
- Being a strategic thought partner, helping stakeholders achieve their transportation and mobility management goals with new/additional products and services
Job Responsibilities Include
- Lead all quoting, deal negotiation efforts, and communication to close sales opportunities.
- Understand the TripShot platform and be able to perform customer demos.
- Have intimate knowledge of our clients’ needs and clearly communicate and establish TripShot’s value proposition.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Use company marketing and sales assets to cultivate interest and present TripShot as a compelling solution.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Rep to follow up on leads from marketing efforts.
- Develop a line of questioning and listening to uncover business needs, quantify pain points, and create dissatisfaction with the status quo, if necessary.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product/solution.
- Maintain and update accurate logs of activity in Salesforce alongside details of customer’s services, needs & objectives.
- Review RFP scopes in full and lead internal evaluation discussions, creating buy-in to pursue.
- Initiate RFP response processes and establish tasks & deadlines internally.
- Build business cases for new functionality as required with cross-functional team members.
- Partner with TripShot’s marketing team on market analysis, sales campaigns, white papers, case studies, and other marketing content.
- Represent TripShot at tradeshows and events by working in exhibit booths, engaging with prospective customers, gathering contacts, and generating leads (travel required).
- Ad-hoc Sales/Marketing related projects as needed.
- Update and engage the COO in real time on any urgent or business-impacting manners but otherwise provide a weekly status report.
- Provide feedback and suggest improvements.
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Customer service oriented
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, while driving towards clarity and solutions
- Demonstrates resourcefulness
- Strong problem-analysis and problem-solving skills - Comfortable asking questions to determine the nature of a problem
- Stay current with product information, changes and updates
- Takes initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High-energy personality with a positive attitude
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
- Experience building and managing a pipeline
- Excels in a dynamic, results-driven environment
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $90,000-$120,000 annually (plus commission/incentive plan)