TripShot is on a mission to improve mobility technology for people and organizations across the globe. We’re building the next iteration of our successful transportation solutions for employers, cities, and universities.
Job tasks include: Working closely and providing guidance and direction to our Finance and Accounting Firm SMEs. Working closely with cross-functional teams to create, track, and manage hardware-related quotes/estimates. Purchase order and milestone management/tracking. Provide backup for time off support within the Accounting and Finance team.
A successful Accounting Specialist will be a strong individual contributor capable of working remotely, who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and likes to have fun. This role requires a professional who is diplomatic, driven, and decisive in nature, as they are TripShot’s main point of contact, both internally and externally, for all things Finance and Accounting.
- Understand the TripShot platform and product vision/roadmap and ensure business operations/finances are aligned to support.
- Partner with and oversee tasks assigned to TripShot’s 3rd Party Accounting Firm
- Manage Accounts Payable via Quickbooks and Bill.com
- Manage Accounts Receivable via Quickbooks
- Intimate knowledge of TripShot customer contracts related to products, pricing, AP contacts, and processes
- Manage invoice reconciliation
- Generate Quotes
- Issue POs
- Provide Executive Team with monthly Accounting reports
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Teamwork: Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Customer Acquisition and Success Team to validate contract/pricing and monthly itemized invoices for accuracy
- Field Support Team to validate hardware, service and support, and licenses
- Update and engage Management in real-time on any urgent or business-impacting manners but otherwise provide weekly status reports/check-ins
- Provide feedback and suggest improvements
- Minimal travel
- Knowledge of Google Suite, QuickBooks Online, Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Mature and effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Thrives in ambiguous environments and can resourcefully work through them
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under pressure or a quick turnaround
- Flexible and able to multitask; fast-moving environment while driving towards clarity and solutions.
- A zest for continuous self-improvement and learning
- Attitude: Takes responsibility for own actions; self-motivated; consistently exhibits a positive attitude and demonstrates a 'whatever-it-takes' mentality to get things done.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com
Salary Range: $65,000-$80,000 annually